Tuesday 16 October 2012

Givenchy Healthy Glow Powder Review

Hi there! Weather is getting cold isn't it? I hope everyone stays warm and try not to catch a cold!

Since I've been busy working and trying to stay indoors as much as possible, I've gotten back to my old skin colour. At least as close as it can be..

During the Givenchy & Fendi launch that I was invited to few weeks ago, I was given a goody bag and in it there was this wonderful Givenchy healthy glow powder. I put off using it for awhile but I finally gave it a try last week and I have not been able to complete my daily makeup without it since then.

Givenchy Healthy Glow Powder in 3 Ambre

There are 3 colours in this line, so if you have darker skin than I do, it might work as a gorgeous highlighter instead of a bronzer.

Comes in his beautiful case

Whenever I'm at work I have gotten compliment on how nice my skin looks. I'm sure it's a combination of the new foundation that I've been using and the glow that this product provides me with.

BEFORE

BEFORE CLOSE UP

As you can see that I am certainly lack in colour on my face, hence making it look rather flat and pale.

AFTER GIVENCHY HEALTHY GLOW POWDER

CLOSE UP

I use the ELF complexion brush to dust the powder across my cheeks, with the remaining I go across my forehead and sides of my nose.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Magic

To complete the look, I use a peachy pink blush and lightly go over the apples of my cheeks with the same brush. Sometimes I leave it as it is depending on the look I am going for.


Complete look with Blush

If you are thinking to get a glow during the colder months, you should definitely give the Givenchy Healthy Powder a go! I've been loving it and will definitely continue using it until I'm out!! :D:D

You can purchase this in store at Sephora or Sephora.com.

P/s: Join my giveaway by tweeting me! Open to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment