Sunday 13 January 2013

Japanese Cosmetic Makeup Haul

I'm here today to share some products that I have purchased recently from Japan! I didn't have much time to shop so here are some of the products that I decided to try :)




Canmake Creme to Powder Foundation

Medium coverage and lovely packaging! Reminded me of those days when I used to be crazy about Sailor Moon! :)


Canmake Powder Blush

Affordable and great quality! Super pigmented so a little goes a long way.


Kiss Eyebrow Gel and Blush

Actually these 2 products came in a bigger set with a mascara remover with wand, black mascara, and also a lipstick. I like their lip products! If you have a chance to try you should :)


Love Liner Liquid in Brown

Very smooth application. It came in a set with a mascara but the mascara is really lousy... 


Under Eye Highligther

Not too bad, but I think an eyeshadow will do the trick just as well.



Dolly Wink Black Liquid Liner

The infamous Dolly Wink! This is the first time I tried it and I'm really liking it so far. I find that the Love Liner and this is really similar so I'm sure there are other dupes out there if this is too expensive..


That's it for my short haul! If you want a detail review of any of the products, please leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

I'll be back soon with a drugstore haul and makeup tutorials.. Stay tune! :)

1 comment:

  1. looks like really nice things. i don't know anything about japanese cosmetics, wonder if it's any better? i mean not only about these qualities we can actually see, but about ingridients too...i guess it's hard to know that. anyway, i hope you will enjoy these things :)

    ReplyDelete