Saturday 5 January 2013

YSL Pure Chromatics 4 Wet & Dry Eyeshadows Quad Review

Hi all! I hope you had a great holiday :)

Today I'm going to review the first and ever YSL Quad that I decided to try.. which somehow was a bad choice made!!! If you are thinking about splurging, maybe try something else from the line. I heard that their lipsticks and mascaras are pretty good.


YSL Pure Chromatics Wet & Dry Eyeshadows Quad in No.4

Like all YSL products, this has a very luxurious packaging and feels really nice. Though it doesn't come with a dust bag like Dior.



Rubber & Sponge wand

So according to the instruction at the back of the box, use the rubber wand when applying the eyeshadows wet, sponge when dry.


With Flash


Without Flash

The result was VERY disappointing, considering that this thing cost more than 80 dollars! The payoff is weak and the swatch above is after many times of layering.

I wanted to like this as it is my first YSL product, but I'm so disappointed that I might not go back for any of their eyeshadows anymore..

Let me know if you have a different quad and the payoff is better, I'd like to know how you worked with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment