Friday 7 September 2012

Toronto Fashion Night Out & YSL Rouge Review

Hi all! Thanks for having so much patience and keep checking back for posts. I've been a bit busy but I will make sure that I update regularly!

Since I live downtown Toronto, my husband and I managed to catch a bit of the Toronto Fashion Night Out at Holt Renfrew. I got some freebies from the YSL counter inside! Yay for freebies! H&M was serving some yummy drinks so that was awesome too!


Samples from YSL

So that's the small sample bag that I received from the YSL counter in Holt. I'm pretty excited to try out the mascara. 


Bloot st west

There were people queuing up for free drinks, confettis everywhere, and SUPER loud music (not fond of that!). 


Free limited edition Diet Coke for Holt 175

It was pretty good although it's a really small event compared to what I saw online of the NYC FNO!

--------------

I tried out one of the lip stick this morning for work. 


YSL Rouge Pur Couture No.10

It applied smoothly with the brush that was included in this sample. I liked it when I looked at myself in the mirror, however it really washes my complexion out in photos!


With flash


Without flash

What do you think? I kind of like it.. but this thing has no lasting power! You would have to reapply so often if you want the colour to show up on your lips! I'm going to give the darker colours a try this weekend and get back to you on that. :)

I hope everyone is doing well and have a great weekend ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment