Monday 6 August 2012

BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream Review

I'm sure everyone is super hyped up about the BB creams in the market. We are flooded everyday with more companies coming out with BB creams, especially from the western companies. Nonetheless, I still like to try out as many as possible and share my favourites with you ladies!!

Today I'll be reviewing the BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream.

BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream

I received this product from BRTC along with the Aqua Rush BB Cream. I decided to give this a go since I am able to test the longevity and how the product withstand heat in this hot summer day!

BEFORE

I've actually gotten even more tan from the last time because we went to the beach on Saturday! I applied the product using Sigma F80 Flat Top Brush.

AFTER

The product has a jasmine scent to it but not sickening. It is definitely too light for my skin now, just like the other bb cream. Though I would rather work with a foundation that is lighter than my skin than one that is way too dark.

Close up

This BB cream claims to have 3 main functions other than coverage, which are, skin whitening, wrinkle repair, and  water replenishment for your skin. 

Upon application, I could definitely tell that this product is less nourishing than the Aqua Rush. Which means that this will be more suitable for you girls with combination oily skin!

I went ahead to apply the rest of my makeup. I did not set this BB cream with powder. 

Complete look for the day!

We went out and about, including having a short stroll at Woodbine beach.

After about 5 hours of wear...

Close up after 5 hours

after 5 hours

It wasn't very humid today so I didn't have much problem with sweat or oil on the face. The BB cream has definitely worn off slightly but most of it is still on my skin. Redness is now showing through slightly around the nose.

Pros:
  • Suitable for combination to oily skin
  • Medium coverage
  • Light weight
Cons:
  • Limited colour selection
  • Slightly scented (Personally prefer face product with no scent.)
This is overall a great product and I would recommend it. You can get yours either at BRTC Store or Momomango

If you have any other product recommendations please leave a comment or tweet me at:

See you tomorrow!

P/s: I've recently been to an interview with Koo Creative and really looking forward to have a chance to work with them. Wish me luckkkkkkkkk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment