Wednesday 1 August 2012

July Favourites

Happy August! We are officially half way through summer! Coming from a background that only has summer all year round, I hate to see the warm weather go. Nonetheless, nothing I can do to change that, so I've gotta embrace whatever that I have now!

I am planning a series of celebrity inspired makeup tutorial for this month. If you have any request or suggestions, please let me know down in the comments or Tweet me! I'm always there and always responsive :)

Today I'm here to share the products I have been loving for the month of July!

1. Maybelline The Falsies Volumn Express Black Drama Mascara

Love this mascara! It gives both volume and length to my lashes!! I have not tried Maybelline for a long time and I am so glad that I decided to give this a try. Definitely the best drug store mascara I have so far.

2. Tarte LipSurgence Lip Shine in Smitten

If it wasn't for the price that they are selling in Sephora, I would pick up ALLLLLLL of them! This stuff is super moisturising and long lasting. I had it on for 4 hours, talking, eating, and drinking, I can't believe that when I looked into the mirror I could still see the remnants of the lipstick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are able to purchase it from QVC, it is way cheaper!

3. Etude House I Love Paris series Lipstick in No.3

If you are lucky enough to have access to Etude House product, this liptick is the perfect nude colour. 

4. ELF Studio Baked Blush in Passion Pink


This blush provides the right amount of sheen and colour on your cheeks for those days when you want to look natural. Surprisingly this colour is not out of stock on ELF's website. I'm definitely going to try out others when I have a chance!

5. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Brightening Eyeliner in Black


I cannot say enough good things about this eyeliner. Although the other colours are great too, I am particularly in love with the black one. I have replaced this with the MAC's blacktrack fluidline for tight lining my eyes. It is also retractable so it makes it convenient to apply without having to sharpen it once it goes dull.


6. Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 004 Nude


I have many foundations and this is the one that I often go back to when in doubt. It gives medium coverage after first application and looks great in photos. Long lasting coverage!

7. Urban Decay by Skindinavia All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray


This is the saviour for humid summer weather. Try it for yourself if you don't believe it. 




I got this premium size sample from the Tarte makeup set that I purchased from QVC recently. I am so glad that I tried this product! It's so moisturising!

My story behind all eye creams are the irritate my eyes so bad. My eyes will produce excessive amount of gunk build up and in the morning, I cannot open my eyes because the gunk are stuck on my lashes. I know it sounds absolutely disgusting, but that's the truth.

This product is apparently not out in the market yet. I am DEFINITELY going to make a purchase when it is.

9. Forever 21 Bejewelled Hair Pin



Non beauty fav for the month! I picked this up from F21 this afternoon. I love hair pins because my fringe is not long enough to be tucked to the back of my ears. Chic hair pins are must have for me!

Thank you for all the support and please come back for more hauls and tutorial updates!

Follow me on Twitter! 




No comments:

Post a Comment