Monday 25 June 2012

ELF Haul and Mini Review

Hello there! Today I'm here to share a haul and short review about some of the great deals I've picked up last week from ELF Cosmetics. It is a company that sells quality products at affordable prices, offers all the beauties in the world to become more beautiful!!

The website always have some sort of discount or deal going on, so subscribe to them so you'll be the first to know when things on sale!

I'm going to share what I've picked up for $59.95 (including shipping) and some swatches!

First and foremost, I'm going to show you the freebie set worth $21. I received an email about it but I think this particular offer is over for now, however they are running some other exciting ones too! If you still want to try, the code for this deal is SUNKISSED.

Freebies!!!!

Freebies include a pouch, lotion wipes (I don't like the scent), waterproof mascara, lip shine, all over stick, cream shadow, nail polish, eye primer, and a smudge brush.

Now move on to the products that I actually purchased.

Luscious Liquid Lipsticks FLTR: Strawberry; Raspberry; Baby Lips

Although the colours are not as pigmented as an actual lipstick, the payoff is decent. It has a great peppermint scent and taste. Does not feel stick at all.

Studio Glossy Gloss FLTR: Wild Watermelon; Sweet Salmon

Again, great peppermint scent and not glossy at all! Perfect shine on your lips!


This is the first time I bought the smudge brush so I can't give much comments about it. On the other hand, I'm a loyal user of their studio powder brush and these 2 are back ups! They somehow feel slightly different to the one that I bought about 2 years ago.. Not in a bad way, just different.


Studio Baked Blush in Passion Pink

Surprisingly nice as a blush or highlighter for the darker skin tone. Looking forward to try more, though I already have a lot of blushes. Ohh noooo!


Looks great but since I have not use this product yet, I'll get back to you about it when I can!



I've actually heard many good things about this product so I decided to give it a try. Check out a complete face tutorial using this foundation here. I like the finish of it, feels light and decent coverage. Although this colour is a close match to my skin, there is still a slight bit pink undertone in this colour. I will definitely do a full review about this foundation.

Last but not least...


Many professionals had given good reviews about this particular brush belt and I can see why! It is well made, sturdy, and easy to clean. I look forward to use this during freelance make up!

Please leave a comment if you wish to know more about a certain product or my experience with the company. Otherwise I'll see you tomorrow back here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment