Maybelline 8-in-1 Beauty Balm with SPF 30 in colour Light/Medium
I thought today was a good day to test it since the weather is pretty hot and humid. I put this BB Cream into a serious test under this weather! Although I was at home the whole day doing nothing much, I made sure that I was in the heat to imitate the conditions if I was running out and about.
Upon application, the texture was smooth and nothing like the BB Cream they launched before (picture at the end of post). It has light coverage but still gives an overall even complexion.
As you can see it doesn't cover much of my flaws or redness.
3 hours later...
It doesn't feel very oily, however due to the weather, I could start seeing the foundation gone from my face especially in the cheek area.
Foundation was completely gone on the cheeks, what's left is only on the forehead. Keep in mind I do not have oily skin!
- Light weight
- Sun protection of SPF 30
- Not oily
- Affordable (about $9 at Walmart)
- Very light to no coverage - I have a lot of Asian brands BB cream and they all have decent coverage
- Probably only good as a sun screen
- Have to reapply quite often
On the side note, I have to say it is a big improvement from the Maybelline Pure Mineral BB Cream that they launched previously. The mineral BB cream was horrible, it made my face REALLY oily after 1 hour of wear and it oxidises into a very dark colour. Maybe it works for some but certainly didn't work for me!
To end this post, I would like to thank my readers for the support by sending out a gift to a random reader!
Brands include: Etude House, Kiehls, Maybelline, Skin Food, My Beauty Diary, Skin79
1. Please follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/AivysBeautyBlog
2. Please go to my Facebook page and click like.
3. Leave a message on my Facebook wall and let me know what you would like to read next in my blog!