Friday 22 June 2012

Favourite Mascaras 3 Hits 1 Miss

Happy Friday!! Hope everyone is had a great day! I certainly did. We went to Canada's Wonderland for the first time and went on a lot of "line rides". haha! I mean fun rides!

I'll be sharing 3 of my favourite mascaras and 1 not so favourite (although it's a very popular one in Asia).

1.

L'oreal Voluminous Hydrofuge Waterproof Mascara (Drug store)

Love this because:
  • Gives a lot of volume
  • Does not smear, smudge, or flake
  • Long lasting
  • Affordable
Sometimes I hate it because:
  • Definitely need to rub it in a little bit more when washing your face to get rid of everything
  • Might leave residue on the lower lashes after cleaning your face

2.
Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara (Sephora or Shopping Mall)

Love this because:
  • Gives both lengthening and voluminous finish to your lash
  • Does not smear, smudge or flake
  • Easy to remove
Hate this because:
  • Expensive
  • Takes a LONG time to build up to the desired look

3. 
Prestige My Blackest Black Lashes Mascara (Drug Store)

Love this because:
  • Gives a voluminous finish
  • Easy to remove
  • Does not smear, smudge, or flake
Hate this because:
  • It only works better for me after I've used it for several weeks when the products becomes more dry

There is actually another one more mascara that I really like but I did not repurchase it due to the price point, that is Make Up Forever Smoky Lash Mascara. It is absolutely amazing but so expensive!!


Last but not least, my 1 miss!
Majorlica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour -NEO (Asian Drug Store)

Hate this because:
  • Absolutely ridiculous to remove. I could scrub off my eyes with make up remover and it will still be there.

Hope this helps some of you out there that are looking for new mascaras to try! 

If you have any recommendations please leave a comment so I can try it out next. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment