So there is a tag going around the beauty vlog/ blogsphere that is spreading like wild fire! I gave it a try and it was surprisingly difficult. I certainly did not want to cheat and have everything from E.L.F. (btw, they are awesome) so I combined some of my own make up and just a few new ones that I got from Walmart to complete this look!
Feel free to click on the items to get you to the webpage where you can purchase them yourself!
- Milani Minerals Mousse Foundation in 302 True Beige for $7.99
- NYC Long Lasting Lip Colour in Fragile Pink for $1.50
- Wet & Wild Eyeshadow Trio in 335 Silent Treatment for $2.97
- ELF Essential Blending Eye Brush for $1
- ELF Essential Eyeshadow Brush for $1
- NYC Instant Lash Mascara for $1.50
- ELF Essential Brightening Eyeliner in Black for $1
- ELF Essential All Over Colour Stick in Pink Lemonade for $1
Grand Total: $17.96
FLTR: Eyeshadow "Eyelid", "Crease", "Browbone"; ELF All Over Stick; NYC Lippie; ELF Eyeliner
The foundation was applied using fingers, I also would not use this product with a brush as it blends the best with fingers. Eyebrows were filled in using the tip of the eyeshadow brush with Wet & Wild "Crease" colour. Also, I used the ELF Eyeliner to tight line and lined my lids. The rest are pretty self explanatory I suppose :)
The challenge was fun and I would definitely wear this look out. I understand that I did not use any eyeshadow base or concealer, but I don't often use those products, hence this look is based on what I usually wear out.
Please try it out yourself too!!
Also follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/AivysBeautyBlog