Friday 29 June 2012

What's in my travel makeup bag?

Hello everyone! I'll be heading over to Forest today for 3 nights, so I thought to share the things that I've packed for this trip.


This is what it looks like inside

I got this Quo cork makeup bag from Shoppers Drugmart awhile ago for only $5 :). It's quite spacious and there are some slots on the side to hold my brushes.


I like this travel brushes because it contains most of the eye brushes that I would use! It actually also has a blending brush included but it's now being used.


FLTR: Spoolie, MAC Pencil Brush; Sigma E40; Elf Complexion Brush; Elf Powder Brush; Sigma F80

I also like to carry some extra brushes just in case! Sigma F80 is a must for foundation application.



ZA 2 Way Brightening Powder; Revlon Photo Ready in Nude


Kiss Nude Lipstick in 02; Etude House Pink/ Red Lipstick

Kiss lipsticks are super glossy and taste nice (don't eat it!). I bought it in Japan from Loft. The prices are quite high for a drug store make up therefore this is the only product I have from them.


Canmake blush in PW19; NYC Bronzer in Sunny


Biore UV Aqua Sunscreen; Maybelline Falsies Mascara

I'm really liking the mascara so far! It's performing really well compared to the others that I own and it does not require much work for full looking lashes. Though I wouldn't say that my lashes look like falsies.


Everything!

I like to bring the Smashbox Photo Op Mega Palette for the face and eyes since it can create looks for all occasions!

I have to be honest that this is quite a lot that I'm carrying with me for a trip. There are times when I will only bring a sunscreen, an eyeliner, and a powder foundation and out the door I go. 

Happy Canada Day long weekend for everyone in Canada and for the rest of the world, enjoy your weekend. 

See you tomorrow for the ELF Flawless Finish Foundation review.


No comments:

Post a Comment