Wednesday 27 June 2012

Revlon Photo Ready Compact Makeup Review

Hi there! Today I'm sharing a product that I think everyone should give it a miss if you have been thinking about it.


Revlon Photo Ready Compact Makeup in 200 Natural Beige

To be honest, I purchased this several months ago and did not use it. I bought it when I was still living in Sydney and took it over with me to Canada. I really should've save the space for something else instead!!!


Before


After

I have to apologise that the first picture is rather dark. However I didn't bother to take more because this product really didn't do anything!

I have red spots on my face from time to time and this product does absolutely nothing. The texture of the foundation is mousse like, it has a layer of net that apparently "liquifies" the product for complete coverage and superior blendablility. 

I applied it using a flat foundation brush, although it blends quite well and feels light, but my skin actually looked very similar to before. Also it has no staying power, an hour later my skin looks exactly the same as if there was nothing on it.

To summarise -

Pros: 
  • Light weight
  • Matte finish
Cons: 
  • Absolutely no coverage
  • No staying power
  • Pricey - most of the Photo Ready range are a little bit expensive but this product is definitely not worth your money
That's all for today! I hope this review helps some of you out there.

1 comment: