Sunday 10 June 2012

L'oreal True Match Lumi Foundation Review

Hello there! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :) We went to Toronto Island for the first time and it's absolutely beautiful there!

So I had to chance to get my hands on the new L'oreal Paris True Match Lumi Foundation yesterday and decided to give it a test going out and about!

L'oreal True Match Lumi in colour W5 Sand Beige

The colour I chose is slightly darker than my skin tone so I set it with some of my ZA True White 2Way Foundation to neutralise the colour so that I don't look so awkward out.

BEFORE

AFTER (Without setting with powder)

Overall make up and outfit

So we head out at about 10am and it is now 6pm. I was out in the sun and then in the mall, however since it was nice and breezy, I was not able to test how the foundation withstand sweat.

After 8 hours of wear
Close up profile view
Another close up

Pros:
  • Foundation is reasonably priced at approximately $14 from Walmart.
  • Leaves a natural finish.
  • Reasonable wear, although some parts of my face has no foundation any more, there was no touch up required.
  • Does not feel heavy on skin.
  • Contains SPF 20 and Vitamin C & E.
  • Packaging ideal and comes with a pump. 
Cons:
  • May not be as luminous as Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
  • Light to medium coverage (I had about 2 layers on)
  • Oxidises immediately upon application, you may want to go a shade lighter than you usually are.

That's all for this review! Please let me know if you wish for me to do a direct comparison of this foundation with any other more luminous foundation in the market! (Unfortunately I have no access to Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in Canada.)

See you tomorrow! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review! I got mine yesterday and i think i like it... lets see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there!

      You're most welcome :) I've been liking the product and since I'm slowly getting tanner the colour I bought matches me now!

      If there are any other products that you want to hear about please leave a comment :)

      Thank you!

      Delete