So I had to chance to get my hands on the new L'oreal Paris True Match Lumi Foundation yesterday and decided to give it a test going out and about!
L'oreal True Match Lumi in colour W5 Sand Beige
The colour I chose is slightly darker than my skin tone so I set it with some of my ZA True White 2Way Foundation to neutralise the colour so that I don't look so awkward out.
AFTER (Without setting with powder)
Overall make up and outfit
So we head out at about 10am and it is now 6pm. I was out in the sun and then in the mall, however since it was nice and breezy, I was not able to test how the foundation withstand sweat.
After 8 hours of wear
Close up profile view
Another close up
- Foundation is reasonably priced at approximately $14 from Walmart.
- Leaves a natural finish.
- Reasonable wear, although some parts of my face has no foundation any more, there was no touch up required.
- Does not feel heavy on skin.
- Contains SPF 20 and Vitamin C & E.
- Packaging ideal and comes with a pump.
- May not be as luminous as Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
- Light to medium coverage (I had about 2 layers on)
- Oxidises immediately upon application, you may want to go a shade lighter than you usually are.
That's all for this review! Please let me know if you wish for me to do a direct comparison of this foundation with any other more luminous foundation in the market! (Unfortunately I have no access to Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in Canada.)
See you tomorrow!