Wednesday 18 July 2012

Date night out + OOTD

Yoshi and I went to Starfish Oyster Bed & Grill at downtown Toronto today and had some great food. I was very disappointed with the last restaurant we went to for the summerlicious menu, but this was certainly a change!! If you have any recommendations please leave a comment so we can go and try!


LOTD

I won't have a step by step tutorial today but I'll be sharing the products I used to complete my date night out look ^.^

Close up


Dress (I got it awhile ago in Sydney)


The products I used are:


Maybelline Falsies Mascara, Etude House Nude Lipstick; MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 004 Nude


For eyeshadows I used the Smashbox Photo Op Mega Palette, in colours:


Minx (Bottom left corner); Royal (above Minx)


Flirt (First row, 2nd left)


I used a flat eyeshadow brush and applied colour Minx all over the lid, use a pencil brush and darken the outer corner with colour Royal, with whatever colour that's remaining, lightly go across the outer half of the lower lash line. 

With a clean pencil brush, use colour Flirt and highlight the inner corner, both on the lid and lower lash line.

Complete with eyeliner and false lashes. Apply your favourite blush and bronzer to complete the face makeup.

Please comment down below if you have any questions or restaurant recommendations for the Summerlicious deal in Toronto! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment