Tuesday 10 July 2012

Bronze & Coral Makeup Tutorial

Hi everyone! Today I'm back with a summer themed makeup tutorial featuring bronzed eyes and coral lips!


Finish Look

Unfortunately my skin is not in its best condition and the pictures of myself are also not that great today.


I got frustrated!!


Before

Nontheless I'll still share this look with all of you :)


Sigma F80; Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Nude

Like usual, prime your face with a primer/ moisturiser/ sunscreen and apply your favourite foundation. I am using the usual, although from time to time I do switch it up a little.


Physicians Formula Eye Brightening Eyeliner (Brown); Eye Strong Brow Pencil; Maybelline Falsies Mascara 

Tight line your eyes using the Physicians formula eyeliner pencil and groom brows like usual. 


NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Skorpios

Use a bronze colour base to prime your eyes. This will help to bring out the eyeshadow colours we are going to lay on later.


Tight lined + NARS Skorpios base


NAKED Palette (1)

Today I'll be using 3 colours from this palette, Smog (Dark Bronze), Sin (Shimmery Pinky Beige), and Virgin (Shimmery Beige). Feel free to use the eyeshadows you have in your collection. There is no need to buy this palette if you already have similar colours.


F21 Dual Ended Brush; Furless Blending Brush; ELF Eye Crease Brush; random Eyeshadow Brush

I really like the dual ended brush from Forever 21 but they no longer carry it in store. I bought this quite awhile ago now, although they constantly have new makeup tools, I'm not sure if the quality is similar to this one that I own. 


Base colour (Smog)

First, use the eyeshadow brush and pick up a dark bronze colour and apply it 3/4 across the upper lid and 1/3 of the lower lash line. Leave the rest clean for the next colour.


Apply Sin (Shimmery Pinky Beige) + Blended

Use the ELF brush to apply colour Sin and blend out with the Furless Blending brush using a bit of Virgin (Shimmery Beige) colour.



Completed Eyes 1

Line your upper lash line with the same Physicians Formula eye pencil and apply mascara.


Completed Eyes 2

We're almost there!


Canmake Powder Cheeks in PW19; Tarte Mineral Bronzer in Park Ave Princess

Use the dual ended brush and apply a coral blush and contour lightly with a bronzer for a sunkissed look.



Without lip colour

Apply your favourite coral lip colour, I'll be using Revlon Lip Butter in 015 Tutti Fruitti.


Revlon Lip Butter in 015 Tutti Fruitti


Tadahhhhh!

That's it for today :) I'll see you tomorrow again with another makeup tutorial!


No comments:

Post a Comment