Thursday 19 July 2012

Sephora + Pantone Colour of The Year Collector's Edition Set Review

Hi there! I was lucky enough to pick up the Sephora + Pantone Colour of The Year Collector's Edition set at Sephora today. I gave it a pass when it just came out and missed it during the friends and family sale, but I found them at Sephora today for only $57!

I know I'm a bit late on the bandwagon but below are the swatches and my thoughts about the set.


Tangerin Tango Twist Eyeliner; Eyeshadow Quad; Apricot Brandy blush; Blush Duo; Tangerine Tango Cream Lipstick; Tangerine Tango Luminous Lip gloss


The products came in a rather huge but sturdy box. I was surprised how much packaging they decided to use on the display of the products. Could have use the $$ for something else.. 


Tangerine Tango Luminous Lip gloss; Tangerine Tango Twist Eyeliner; Tangerin Tango Cream Lipstick


Swatch FTTB: Lipgloss; Lipstick; Eyeliner

These 3 products are really pigmented and they have a nice scent to them. The eyeliner though looks a lot like a lip liner! It is very long lasting and does not budge after it sets. 


Coral; Desert Flower

Desert Flower colour is very pigmented. I would suggest using this with a small stippling brush to avoid heavy deposit of the blush on your face. 


Eyeshadow Quad: (Top) Scallop Shell; Sparrow; (Bottom) Carnelian; Pavement

Eyeshadows are quite chalky and seems hard to build. I applied this without a base so it may be better with one. Carnelian colour is the most pigmented out of the 4.



Apricot Brandy Prisma Chrome Blush

Beautiful colour! Also recommend using this with a stippling brush as it is quite pigmented.

Overall the set is pretty good value for money and the colours are very pretty. Coral colours compliments the Asian skin tone quite well so I deem it as a good buy, for me at least! ^.^

Head over to Sephora or grab one on the website for $57 now! (Down from $68)


No comments:

Post a Comment