Thursday 19 July 2012

Shills Natural Science BB Cream Review

Back today with another BB cream review! I bought this product a long time ago on SASA.com. You can get quite a lot of Asian beauty and skin care products on the website with free shipping over a certain amount of expenditure. 


I've only used this product once and decided to move on from it due to one reason - the scent. It has a strong floral scent and it lingers even after it's applied on the face for a few hours. For this post I reopened it again and noticed that the scent has faded with time.

The BB cream itself has a strong grey tint, it oxidises to match your skin tone but I wouldn't expect it to be good for anyone with tanned skin or pink undertones.


Opening

The packaging of the product could be better. The aluminium (?) casing feels a bit like a tooth paste and the hole is inconvenient as it dispense too much product at once.


Swatch

A little product goes a long way! It has medium coverage and it can build to a heavier coverage if needed. Texture is decent and is it suitable for all skin types. I would set this BB cream if you want to extend the longevity.

Pros:
  • A little product goes a long way
  • Easy to purchase online
  • Medium to full coverage
  • Easy to blend
Cons:
  • Grey tint, not suitable for tanned skin or pink undertones
  • Scented
  • Limited colour selection
Personally if this product is not scented I would use it again. If you are in the market for a BB cream I wouldn't strongly recommend this although I know there are a lot of people that had good experience with Shills' BB creams. This is my personal experience and results may differ for different individuals.


No comments:

Post a Comment