Tuesday 24 July 2012

Medium Length Haircut & FOTD

I've had my long hair for a few years now and I've finally decided to make the chop! I am very much used to short hair and I've had hair cuts much shorter than this in the past. Those were the days.. haha!


FOTD

I used the new Sephora + Pantone Blush Duo (Coral) and the eyeshadow quad for this look. 


FOTD 2

In case you don't remember how long my hair was..


The hair

I don't know much about hair do and certainly quite difficult to do it on myself. My hair looked way too heavy and no longer frames my face properly and weighing my hair at the top down.


NEW HAIR

So I chopped a lot off!! YAY!


Profile view LEFT


Profile view RIGHT

I believe I'll be able to do so much more with this hair and I'm really satisfied with the result.

If you are wondering, I did my hair at:

Maya Hair Salon

635 Bloor St. West,
Toronto ON
M6G 1K8
Ph: 416 588 1480

The haircut was cheap and great service too! $17 for male and $30 for female. Remember to give them a call to make an appointment cause they are very popular around Koreatown!

No comments:

Post a Comment