Wednesday 4 July 2012

June Favourites / Summer Essentials

What a hot day in Toronto today! I thought there was no better day to share my June/ Summer make up favourites. Items listed below are not in any specific order.

1.

Peach Bellini 3 wick Candle from Bath & Body Works

This candle smells absolutely divine! It's sweet but not too excessive so the husband likes it too :)


2.

 
Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge

I actually got this from Sephora at a higher price (ouch!). Check the link underneath the picture to get it at a better deal. I love this because it's meant to be use wet. Any foundation or concealer that are too cakey or heavy can be easily blended using this sponge. It creates a flawless finish and makes your foundation look extremely natural, like a 2nd skin!


3. 
Beauty Rush Dazzle Shine Lipgloss from Victoria's Secret in Dazzling Citrus

Not sticky and extremely shiny! I have rather dry lips and this totally hides it!


4. 
Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

This product is absolutely AMAZINNNNG! I used this for my wedding ceremony in Malaysia (30C+; 99% humidity) and my make up still looks the same after over 10 hours of wear! I kid you not, I was sweating like mad and none of my make up moved! I did not even touch up! I will do a wedding make up tutorial soon.


5.
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio in Nude Eyes (Black)

My favourite black pencil liner so far. Does not smear, smudge or transfer on my oily lids. Very reliable!


6. 

Maybelline Falsies Volume Black Drama Mascara

I picked up the non waterproof formula because I hate scrubbing off my eyes trying to remove my eye makeup. The formula is not too dry or wet. Your lashes will looks thick with a lot of  volume after about 3 quick coats. Favourite drugstore mascara so far!


7. 
NYC Bronzer in Sunny

Initially I thought this colour was way too light for me but I was wrong. It's very affordable and one of the best matte bronzer out there in the market that does not look orangey if piled on. Perfect for contouring!

8.
ZA 2 Way Brightening Powder

I only use it 1 way, which is the dry way. I apply it with my ELF Flat Top studio brush for full coverage. I like using powder foundation when the weather is hot.

9.
Essie Nail Polish in Lights

Loving this neon pink nail polish for summer. It is quite long lasting and does not chip. Mine chipped after about 5 days without top and base coat.

That's all for now! See you tomorrow for more beauty posts. In the meantime, stay cool! And for my friends in Australia, stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment