Friday 13 July 2012

Skin 79 Super + BB Cream Triple Functions (Pink) Review/ Quick Makeup Tutorial

Hi there! Today I'm here to review a Korean BB cream that I've owned and tried for a very long time. In conjunction to that, I also decided to do a very quick look that it suitable for everyday or work if you are short of time for makeup.



ELF Glossy Gloss in Sweet Salmon; Maybelline Falsies Mascara; Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface; Skin79 Super + BB Cream; ELF Studio Blush Brush; Physicians Formula Eye Brightening Pencil


Those are the only products I'll be using for look, it's quick and simple, and can be easily completed in less than 5 minutes! 


Before

I applied and blend the BB cream using my fingers.



BB Cream application + Tight lined with Physicians Formula Eye Pencil

Use a blush brush to apply your favourite pink blush on the cheeks and complete the look with your favourite lip gloss!


Complete Look

Now the review for Skin79 Super + BB Triple Function Cream.


Skin 79 BB Cream

This product has a grey tint upon application, it will blend out to fit your skin tone after oxidisation. However it probably will not work if you have really tanned skin.


Close up

It will feel rather sticky on your face once you apply it, though after about 10 minutes it will feel very smooth and not oily. This BB cream claims to have benefits such as skin whitening, wrinkle free (?), and a SPF 25 PA++ sun protection.

Pros:
  • Light weight
  • Light to medium coverage
  • Smooth finish
  • Fragrance free
Cons:
  • Difficult to purchase if you're not in Asia, hence the price can be elevated due to the same reason
  • Grey tint, visible in pictures
  • Lack of colour selection
If you have any BB cream that you recommend or want me to try please leave a comment! ^.^

2 comments:

  1. hi thanks for the review! I've been dying to search for a BB cream that is fragrance free esp. from Skin79 but it's hard to tell from the limited info on the internet. Thanks for the info! I'm looking forward to buy it since it's fragrance free :) Ugh sensitive skin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I am glad that my review helped!

      Please let me know how your BB cream search went. I'm intending to review the Dior BB cream review soon :)

      Delete